giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

BACK TO WORK

I started this blog because I have the need to share my passion for model building with others. When I was a kid I saw a beautifull Messerschmitt Bf 109 E model and got curious about the hobby. At that time Verlinden was doing the coolest stuff around and his art inspiered and motivated me to become a modeller. While growing up I got interested in other more dangerous stuff and forgot about the whole thing.
During the later half of my University student days I got back to the hobby discovering with pleasure that the modelling community evolved. New techniques, art, kit technology, the internet set new quality standards and captured my attention once more. Armed with passion, 2 new paintbrushes, 6 acrylic colors and a new model kit I enterd the second fase of my model buildin career.
Don't ask me why, but I love to build tanks or AFVs (armoured fighting vehicles). I guess its all the mud, oil and rust that make them so attractive. Since my budgets are very low I build only 1/72 kits and have no airbrush, so everything is handpainted by paintbrush.
I will be posting all of my tank/AFV models built from 2005 to present in chronological order. It will be a great satisfaction to share my art and models with you. My desire is to inspire others like others inspiered me. Dont forget to share your oppinions with me. Thank You and Enjoy ;-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento